The Role of a Vendors Advocate
1. Independently interpret current market conditions and a property's attributes to provide an unbiased opinion of current market value.
2. Assist a potential vendor in an impartial manner in assessing the decision to sell or not.
3. Advise on all aspects of price maximization including, presentation, timing, method of sale, optimum promotion, terms, professional property services etc.
4. Provide impartial, expert advice as to the best choice of a Real Estate Agent and Agency.
5. Negotiate the most favorable commission, incentives and promotional budget to maximize the vendors return.
6. Professionally manage and supervise the Vendor/Agent relationship throughout the entire marketing campaign and sale process, through to settlement.
7. Advise and assist in selecting and oversee the chosen marketing campaign, controlling costs, maximizing exposure and minimizing potential promotional or staffing problems before they occur.
8. Analyzing and reporting on all market" feedback" and offers to purchase, ensuring proper documentation and procedure to protect the vendors best interests.
9. Personally represent the Vendor at Auction or during Private Sale negotiations with the vendors best interests, [as opposed to an agents professional fee], the paramount objective.
10. Oversee and ensure completion of all Contractual aspects of the Sale through to a successful settlement.